ALL YACHTS MUST HAVE AN AUTOGRAFO TO ENTER ECUADOR. THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO DEPARTING YOUR PRESENT PORT YOU SHOULD APPLY. THIS IS NOT AN AUTOGRAFO FOR THE GALAPAGOS AND IS LESS COSTLY.
(iF YOU HAVE A MAINLAND AUTOGRAFO AND DECIDE YOU WANT TO GO TO THE GALAPAGOS, A DISCOUNT IS APPLIED FOR THE GALAPAGOS AUTOGRAFO. CONTACT US ABOUT THIS OFFER.
BELOW ARE THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO PROCESS YOUR AUTOGRAFO FOR BAHIA DE CARAQUEZ. THIS IS NOT VALID FOR THE GALAPAGOS
• COPY OF THE YACHT REGISTRATION.
• DOCUMENTATION REPORTING THE MEASUREMENTS AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION OF THE YACHT, INCLUDING LENGTH, BEAM, DRAFT, GROSS TONNAGE, FLAG NATIONALITY, OFFICIAL NUMBER AND NAME OF THE BOAT, CALL SIGN AND MMSI OF THE VESSEL.
• BLACK WATER OR SEWAGE CERTIFICATION. (IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE WE CAN CREATE ONE FOR YOU)
• COPY OF CREW AND PASSENGER LIST, ALONG WITH THEIR NATIONALITIES.
• COPY OF ALL CREW AND PASSENGER PASSPORTS.
• DECLARATION OF THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE AND LENGTH OF STAY IN ECUADOR.
ONCE YOU HAVE IT WE WILL NEED A COPY OF YOUR ZARPE TO ECUADOR
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR YOUR AUTOGRAFO. THE COST IS $220.
CURRENTLY PORTS ARE CLOSED TO MARITIME TRAFFIC SO A CLOSED PORT PERMISSION IS NEEDED
THE COST OF THIS REQUEST TO THE MINISTER OF TRANSPORT IS $140. ONCE THE PORTS OPEN TO MARITIME TRAFFIC THIS FEE WILL BE VOIDED.
NORMAL PORT CHECKIN FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
$20 PER CREW MEMBER PCR TEST UPON ENTRY (TEMPORARY). IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED VACCINES AND THEY ARE AT LEAST ONE MONTH OLD NO TEST IS NECESSARY.
$35 PILOT FOR ENTRY
ENTRY VISAS ARE FREE FOR THE FIRST FOR 90 DAYS WHICH CAN BE EXTENDED AN ADDITIONAL 90 DAYS
Reserve your berth today. Reservations require one month payment in advance for either your anchorage or your buoy. We have limited space so insure your mooring by reserving today. We operate on first come basis.
Current Fuel Prices
Diesel $2.15/Gallon as of 21 September 2021 (Price subject to change)
- MOORING: (Front and Aft Buoy)$300.00 (month) $100.00 (weekly)$ 15.00 (per day*)
- SPIN MOORING: (Single Buoy)$350.00 Month $18.00 (per day*)
- Anchor $7.00 (per day*)
- Purified water: $2.00/5 gal. Bottle
- Non-Potable but filtered water available at Dingy Dock $25
- Laundry: $0.60 (per pound)
- Cleaning of exterior sailboat: Quotation
- Bottom cleaning
- $1.25 (per foot of monohull)
- $1.50 (per foot catamaran)
- $1.75 (per foot Tri hull)
- Vessel more than 3 months without cleaning add $0.25 per foot.
- Diesel, Propane and Gasoline available at the maintenance dock or delivered to your vessel
- Engine Maintenance $25/hr
- Electrical $25/hr
- Woodworkers and other trades as quoted
- Agency International Check In / Check Out
- Autografo $220 for Bahia de Caraquez
- Closed Port Entry Processing $140
- Autografo for Galapagos (Quotation)
- $180.00 Check-In International/ $180 International Checkout
- $120 Check-in National/$120 National Checkout
- Pilot for entry $35.00
Additional fees for the Covid Pandemic
- $140 closed port fee (allows entry when ports are closed during pandemic)
- $20 per person Mandatory Covid PCR test upon arrival if you don’t have complete Vaccine card.
(Prices includes all taxes)
Additional services include Woodwork, Electrical Work, Sail Repair, and Refrigeration
*All prices subject to $1.67 per day with post pay option. Must be paid before next month invoice. Late fee $50