– 20 MAY 2020 –
The Virus CoVid-19 has caused many issues for us. As cruisers we depend on security and ability to move to various destinations.
Puerto Amistad is now open to receive international vessels. The terms for checkin are as follows
In addition to normal checkin procedures you must
- Serve a one week Quarantine. This time period is under review and may be dropped for those traveling overwater for 10 days or more but for now it is a requirement.
- Upon arrival you will be met at our Virtual Buoy by the Health Department and our Pilot. An onboard health check will be done to include a CoVid Rapid Test. The cost of this test is $50usd.
- During Quarantine Puerto Amistad will act as your designated shopper providing your supplies as requested. The Buoy and Anchorage area has WiFi and the office monitors channel 69.
- After completing the Quarantine period a second test will be accomplished to insure you have no health issues. This test is $50.
- Once you are cleared by the health department you will be inspected by the Port Captain, immigration, health, and checked in.
We currently have 20 Buoys available and appx 30 Anchorages in the WiFi zone.
The entry can accept a vessel with drafts of 2 to 2.5 meters.
Reservations can be made online at www.puertoamistad.com
Any further questions may be directed to me personally at our email email@example.com
Our Whatsapp is +593-099-348-8518
Hope to see you soon
Puerto Amistad Yacht Club